Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas to me!

I am getting a Christmas gift every single day this weekend and all next week too.  What's my gift?  My hubby is off work and home with us! Woohoo!  And we have nothing much planned for this week at all except baking and decorating Christmas cookies, driving around to look at Christmas lights and just enjoying being together.  Oh and potty training Audrey.  Fun, fun!  :)  She is 2 1/2 and finally decided she does not want to wear diapers anymore.  I am hopeful.  Today is the first day and so far we've had 4 accidents already.  This mama is tired and it's only 1pm!  I've got some craft projects I'd like to work on this week.  If I do get them done, I'll post about it here.  But I'm taking a relaxed attitude about it and I don't think I'll feel too bad if I don't get a lot done. Goodness knows, we work so hard the rest of the year and stay so busy that we have definitely earned a little relaxation time!

Hope you get some down time too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment