Friday, December 2, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

My kids love the craft room. They are very excited when I tell them that I have to work because it means they can "work" too. They like to do puzzles, work with pipe cleaners or pompoms, color, play cars or watch movies while I'm doing my thing. I'm really enjoying this room and am hoping that having my dedicated "craft room"/work space, that I can be more creative and productive than ever.
I'm currently trying to decide whether or not I want to do craft shows. I would hate to be gone all weekend, every weekend so I'm going to have to really limit myself on how many I do. I may try one and if I'm successful then I might continue.
In other news, I cannot even believe that Christmas is 23 days away. Holy smokes! Where did this year go? I'm happy to say we've (meaning I) got most of the shopping done for our family. Well, not for our extended family. That I will have to do closer to Christmas I think. I'm excited because we got the kids a new wooden play kitchen for their "big" gift this year. It was either that or a dog and I don't think I'm quite ready to commit to the dog just yet. Soon but not quite yet.
Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet? If not, I can suggest a few things from Studio 456. :)
Have a great day today. I need to get a move on! Lots of stuff to do and not much time to do it. Daylight's a wastin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment