Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fifty Facebook fans!

My little Facebook page Studio 456 has reached 50 fans. I'm so excited! I'm busy this week getting ready for a Holiday Open House. It's hosted by my friend who is a 31 Gifts consultant. There will be representatives from Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Lia Sophia and me. I'm sure hoping I am able to make a few sales. I've currently got 9 wreaths, 3 candle lanterns, 10 sets of magnets, 4 banners and several flower pins. I'm also taking my portfolio to show off my invitations and paper goods. I'm really hoping to get some orders to keep me busy in the next few weeks.
I'm also considering opening an Etsy shop. We'll see how my products go over at the open house. Hopefully I don't have any products left after this weekend. Wouldn't that be great?! I can only hope. But even if I don't sell a thing, I sure have had fun creating all of these things. I saw someone's pin on Pinterest that really sums up how I feel about crafting:
I just want to make beautiful things even if nobody cares.
Find this in several colors over at Landeeseelandeedo. http://www.landeeseelandeedo.com/2011/08/i-just-want-to-make-beautiful-things.html.
I'm printing this out and taking it to display on my table at the open house. Not for sale, just for me. A reminder of why I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment