Did you make any New Year's resolutions? We did but nothing too extravagant.
- Go to church. Really. Quit TALKING about going to church and just do it.
- Be more present and PLAY more with the kids. When did we get too busy to play?
- Keep the house neater. This one's gonna be the toughest.
- Eat healthier and exercise more. No specific weight goals. Just get healthier.
- And go to bed earlier. Seriously. Mama needs her sleep!
And that's about it. I would add two more personal goals and those are to:
- Open the Studio 456 Etsy shop and
- Keep up with this blog.
2012 is sure to be better than 2011. We were sick more in the last year than in all seven years J and I have been married, I think! No way that could happen two years in a row, right? Happy New Year!
Oh, and I'm also going to try to do this photo challenge: (of course, I found it on Pinterest too.) http://pinterest.com/pin/146437425353407742/